My husband and I recently stayed at Ramon's Village Resort and it was wonderful. Our accommodations were comfortable and suited our needs perfectly (we're divers). Everything worked well and was extremely convenient.
Porch allows for the room to dry dive gear and have it ready for packing and flying home. Felt very secure leaving it out over night.
I will say that the food was okay--just okay...and expensive. The guys working there were wonderful. Extremely friendly. One morning we were eating breakfast and Ramon (himself) stopped by to see how we were enjoying our stay. It was a pleasure to meet him--he has quite a history as a diver with Jacques Cousteau and was more than happy to share his personal experiences.
He's having a few health issues--we wish him the very best. Hands on kind of guy.
We would definitely stay there on our next trip to San Pedro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramon's Village Resort is the premiere beach resort in San Pedro, Belize featuring authentic Palm Thatched Cabanas, fabulous beach, lagoon style pool, Ramon's Village Divers scuba diving center, Pineapples Restaurant, Tropic Al's and the Tiki Turtle Trading Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramon's Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramon`s Village Hotel San Pedro
- Ramons Village Hotel
- Ramons Village Belize
- Ramons Village San Pedro
- Ramon's Village Resort Belize/San Pedro