I'm so glad we stayed here for the first few days of our Belize trip. It was indeed relaxing, well-kept, the service was great. We enjoyed our stay.
But, man, it was expensive!
And it was a simulated cultural experience - a resort designed so you don't have to leave the resort. They've got the hotel, restaurant, bar, beach, dive shop, snorkeling dock -- why leave?!
For what is is, it's great. If you want to be with a bunch of other Americans, relax, have drinks brought to you - GO HERE. We just didn't want that, but we enjoyed the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramon's Village Resort is the premiere beach resort in San Pedro, Belize featuring authentic Palm Thatched Cabanas, fabulous beach, lagoon style pool, Ramon's Village Divers scuba diving center, Pineapples Restaurant, Tropic Al's and the Tiki Turtle Trading Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Ramon's Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramon`s Village Hotel San Pedro
- Ramons Village Hotel
- Ramons Village Belize
- Ramons Village San Pedro
- Ramon's Village Resort Belize/San Pedro