Ramon's Village Resort
$170
SunBreeze Suites(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$195
Banyan Bay Suites(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$148
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$166
$122
$280
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$103
  • Breakfast included
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$167
  • Pool
El Secreto(San Pedro)
$420
White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$130
$122
$329
$299
1,417 results
All reviewspineappledive shopbelizean princesspurple parrotdive staffdive masterambergris cayegolf cartblue holethatched roofgreat divingbeachfront roomdive sitesin townfishdive vacationhoneymoon suite
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We went to Belize for a dive vacation and it was everything we hoped for. Our dive crew, Palma, Will, and Rolando, were absolutely the best. They always had our gear ready to go and made sure we had a great time. My wife and I are definitely going to be heading back to Ramon's in the future. Excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 31, 2011

My dive shop, Adventure SCUBA in Virginia, scheduled a trip to this resort. We had a fantastic time. The diving was phenomenal, the resort itself was great and the staff friendly. We loved it so much we are already planning to return next year.

We would like to mention that Palma, Rolando(ito), Will, Adolfo, and Felipe, and Rick at the dive shop were fantastic and took great care of us on the trip. If you dive through the resort you will not go wrong with them leading you.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank NOVARick
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Ramon's Village was the highlight of my trip to Belize. We chose it after a well-traveled friend's recommendation and could not have been happier. The grouds are gorgeous and immaculate (especially the lagoon-style pool), the staff was courteous and attentive, and the beach was by far the best I saw in San Pedro. We stayed in a Seaside room (I was a little worried about the previous noise complaints in the Garden view rooms) and still had a nice, yet distant, view of the Sea from the front porch. Absolutely no complaints whatsoever about noises, bugs, or AC, and I LOVED the look and feel of the single thatch-roofed cabins compared to the condo-style resorts seen elsewhere on the island.

We booked the Lamanai Ruins Tour and Hol Chan/Shark Ray Alley Snorkel through Ramon's and I highly recommend both tours. We were very pleased with the enthusiastic and knowledgable guides. I also enjoyed snokeling around the dock of the dive shop, quite a little reef they have growing there.

I found that the restaurant was not nearly as bad as previously mentioned, their Hol Chan breakfast was great (get it with the fry jacks!) and chicken tenders and seafood ceviche make a great quick lunch. Jack was a fantastic waiter which made the meals that much better!

I'll never forget the beauty of Ramon's (I must have taken 100 pictures of the resort alone!) and how welcome the staff made me feel while I stayed there and would recommend it to anyone visiting San Pedro.

Room Tip: Ask for a thatch-roofed single cabin!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank AggieGal00
Reviewed May 23, 2011

I visited Ramon's Village in June of 2004 on my senior trip. I traveled with 4 of my friends and 3 of our moms. It was a fantastic trip! It was much more than we had imagined. We went out snorkeling several times and the water was beautiful. The entire staff was friendly and eager to help us with anything we needed. We ate almost every one of our meals at Ramon's and it was always delicious! I had such a great time on my trip in 2004 that I returned in 2010 with some other friends. This time, most everything had been remodeled and it was even more beautiful than the first time. I was able to spend lots of time relaxing in a hammock on the beach. Again, the snorkeling was awesome and we got to see several sharks and rays. The restaurant was still very good and there were lots of new and improved choices on the menu. The staff was as nice as always. I will definitely be making more trips to Belize and I will always stay at Ramon's Village!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank LEL6411
Reviewed May 7, 2011

This was our first time to go to Belize, and we had a fantastic time! It was our honeymoon, and we stayed in a seaside room at Ramon's Village Resort.
First of all, the view from the room is breathtaking, and you literally are right on the beach so just a few feet away from crystal clear water. The staff is super friendly and helpful, and they will do just about anything to help you have the best experience possible. The resort's restaurant offered some of the best food on the whole island. We got the package that included prepaid breakfasts each morning, and we were never disappointed.
The scenery around Ramon's is amazing. Beautiful, lush tropical plants and flowers are everywhere. It is like stepping into a Mayan jungle paradise right off the shore. The location is perfect. You can walk into town and down the beach in no time. And most tours will pick you up right off the resort's pier. And there's even free snorkeling right off the dock where you can see thousands of gorgeous fish within a short walk of your room.
On Tuesday, there was an authentic barbecue with live music. I had the barbecue red snapper (delicious), and my wife had steak on a stone (the steak is actually cooked on a hot stone right in front of you). It was a great and tasty experience.
All in all the trip was wonderful, and I would suggest Ramon's to anyone traveling to Belize.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple