This place was terrible, where to begin first its just under a year since we were there and I am still fuming about the place. we requested a suite and got a room, when we asked what was up ?, the owners from my home town of north vancouver BC blew us off. Did not offer to refund us any money, oh but they did buy us a couple of beers because my wife had to use the faculities next door as they were reodeling the beach. and the workers were a tad on the rude and obnoxious side. wooo wooo. The lack of compensation and insincereity was beyond anything I have ever encountered. The only thing I can say about mata rocks that is even close to nice is that its realy close to RAMON'S stay there instead we did for our last twoo nights and what a difference it made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro