My husband and I stayed here for five days. It was just as we expected! The location was good, the beach was quiet and private. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was just right and the bar had really good drinks! If you're not wanting to go all out on a room but still want good amenities (a/c, pool, beach, cable with plenty of channels, free bike use, golf cart rentals on site) we would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hotel providing personalized service in a casual atmosphere. Located one mile south of San Pedro on a beautiful sandy beach. All rooms and Jr. Suites have ocean views, A/C, cable TV, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hair dryers, safes. Some rooms have kitchenettes. Complimentary continental breakfast, daytime use of bicycles, and taxi transfer upon arrival/departure are included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Mata Rocks Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mata Rocks Hotel San Pedro
- Mata Rocks San Pedro
- Mata Rocks Resort Belize/San Pedro