I spent 5 glorious nights at Matachica and have been yearning to go back. The hotel was worth the trip from New York. I was worried about 3 planes and a boat to get to the hotel, but it was worth the trip. My handmade Mojito was waiting for me upon my arrival and my stay was relaxing and rejuvenating at the same time. The food is delicious, no matter what you order. The chocolate souffle is a must. The Tropical Island atmosphere entices you to shed your shoes and worries upon arrival. I will never forget my heavenly massage given by Louisa. I was massaged into unconsciousness. The staff was so friendly. My husband and I look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro