The service, decor, food and ambiance of Matachica are downright dreamy. While its a 10 minute boat ride from San Pedro (wouldn't recommend this place if you're looking to party every night), the resort was absolutely gorgeous. We had a private cabana/casita, with fresh flower petals strewn on the bed and right on the beach. The resort restaurant is delicious and reasonably priced. Continental breakfast, kayaks, snorkel gear and lazing on a beautiful hammock are all included. Great honeymoon destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro