Disclaimer: We did NOT stay here. We heard good things about the restaurant and took a day trip up the caye. We fell in love with this place and tried to book a room (we were on a long trip with a lot of flexibility). Unfortunately, everyone else must love this place too because they had no vacancy. If we ever go back, I will definitely stay here.
The beauty of the sunset on this beach is the most glorious sight I have seen in my life. It's a real-life water-color painting. Gorgeous. The restaurant was good, but overrated, but the staff was superb, attentive, and extra friendly. I would recommend this resort to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro