If you are looking for casual luxury in the most beautiful setting with the nicest staff then Matachica is the place for you! We just returned from a week at Matachica and had the most wonderful experience. We cannot say enough good things about this paradise. The staff, the proximity to the reef, the accomodations, the food, the grounds...amazing.
Don't miss the Thursday night chicken drop in San Pedro or the Rojo Lounge right next door to the resort. Try the best margaritas made by Israel. Definitely schedule an excursion at the front desk to go to Hol Chan Reserve where you'll swim with nurse sharks, rays, eels, sea turtles and much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro
- Matachica Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro