Hi, I traveled to Victoria House in February, 2014 with some of my family for my nephew's wedding. My travel experience was probably different than most because I traveled with my Momma who gets around with a walker. The staff at V.H. could not have been more helpful to me to make Momma's stay any better. Even when she rested in the afternoon and I was out and about swimming or walking the beach they asked me where she was, they truly cared. To say she had a memorable trip is an understatement. she had a blast! She loved it all. It was a bit tricky to get her up onto a golfcart to go into town but V.H. provided us with a stepstool for her to use. We ate the majority of our meals at V.H. but we did go into town on a few occasions to try some of local restaurants. We did not have a bad meal the entire time we were there. As for my nephew's wedding - beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. As he and his gorgeous bride said their vows down on the sand a school of fish playfully jumped behind them. The fresh flowers were brilliant, and the staff was very efficient and helpful to meet all the needs of everyone at the wedding. We can't wait to see the pictures. The teasers that we have seen so far were awesome. To sum it all up: I went to Victoria House for a wedding and I ended up having so many first time experiences myself, with a sunset catamaran cruise, snorkeling on a breathtaking coral reef, swimming in the warmest oceans that I have ever felt, and being treated in a very special way. Thank you to everyone at Victoria House for making Momma's and my's trip so wonderful, and to Darryl and Melody thank you for a trip that we will remember forever with lots of cherished memories. I have not seen Momma so relaxed and happy as she was there in a very long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Victoria House, the order of the day is quite simply relaxation… Located on Ambergris Caye, the largest of the many offshore Belizean Islands, Victoria House is just 2 miles south of picturesque San Pedro Town. The resort offers a taste of barefoot elegance that keeps guests coming back for more. With just 42 guest rooms ranging in style from thatch roof casitas to beachfront villas with private pools, plantation style rooms and stunning ocean view villas, the only challenge is making the choice of where to hang your swimsuit at night. The Palmilla Restaurant and Admiral Nelsons Bar are renowned for fine food and drink complimented by extraordinary, personalized service. Attention to detail by staff and management alike has garnered accolades from international media and awards from prestigious organizations such as Conde Nast Traveler, Conde Nast Johansens and Trip Advisor. Even more telling is the number of guests who chose to make Victoria House their destination of choice, year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria House Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria House Belize/San Pedro
- Victoria San Pedro