Victoria House Resort & Spa
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
$390
Hotels.com
Mata Rocks Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$193
$165
Banyan Bay Suites(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$298
Travelocity
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$115
$110
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$182
$81
$329
$319
Orbitz.com
SunBreeze Suites(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$195
Cayo Espanto(San Pedro)
$1,695
  • Breakfast included
Ramon's Village Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$310
$245
1,429 results
All reviewsplantation roomour honeymooninfinity suiteadmiral nelsonnelson's barpalmilla restaurantromance packageambergris cayedive shopin towngolf cartmain restaurantchaa creekgrounds are immaculateprivate poolbeautiful propertyfish
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've been coming to Victoria House for over 20 years (!) It is one of my favorite places in all the world. This place has been more than just a vacation destination for me. It's where my husband and I honeymooned; it's where I go when I just need a break from the world; and it's also been a place of healing during difficult times in my life. It's one of those places where the rest of the world and all of it's stressors seem to drift far away from you and you're allowed to just feel pure happiness. The awesome pina coladas help ;)

I'm happy to say that I know the staff more personally now, after going year after year. They are amazing and warm people who make VH the wonderful place that it is. A big shout out to Tony, Roxy, Justin, and Miguel...we will look forward to seeing y'all again on our next trip!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bbtravel504
Reviewed September 27, 2013

With it's beautiful grounds, laid back staff, and wonderful tropical breezes, Victoria House is the perfect place to experience "Belize Time". The view from the pool makes all of your tension fade away the second you walk through the lobby and onto the grounds. Attentive wait staff are at the ready to make any wish come true. We stayed for four nights and loved each and every one of them. Victoria House is an amazing experience that I'd highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim A
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I am still daydreaming of the amazing week spent at Victoria House! My expectations far surpassed what I could have ever imagined.This was my first time to Ambergris Caye and Belize! When we first arrived I was speechless. Beautiful is an understatement! Being right on the sea was heaven for me. When I first put my foot onto the grounds I was impressed. The staff were a 10/10 from the moment we arrived until the moment we left. Couldn't have asked for better service! It was truly paradise for me. I have never felt more relaxed in my life. There was great pool time - there are two -both of which were beautifully clean and had great water temps. The food was out of this world-I didn't plan on eating so much, but couldn't help myself. I would recommend everything on the menu (believe me I think we tried it all)! There were activities to do if you wanted and if not, peaceful time to relax. The people we met have become friends, and having been on many vacations this is the first time I could say that. If you are even considering going to Ambergris Caye - I would recommend you stay no other place than Victoria House!

Room Tip: Not a bad room/house on the grounds, you'll be lucky to just be there!
2  Thank Speedyellowgirl
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is how I would describe my week long vacation to Victoria house at the beginning of this month! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about my experience at this fabulous plantation-style, boutique hotel on the Ambergis Caye. It was the trip of a lifetime! Everything from the accomodations, to the food, to the pools, to the diveshop, to the sea views. . . and the STAFF! "Exceptional Service" is their mantra. My trip was exquisite and I would not change a thing. I will DEFINITELY be back. We are planning it, already! My special thanks to Florita and Javier in Operations, the chefs, the waitstaff, Luis in the diveshop. . . Janet and Brent. The entire staff is what makes Victoria House beautiful. . . . "inside and out".

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I keep trying to wrack my brain to think of another adjective, but that about sums it up at Victoria House in San Pedro. My husband and I have been visiting San Pedro for almost 20 years, too many times to count now. With the exception of one time (because VH was full), we have stayed here exclusively.

This trip I introduced three of my girl friends to this incredible experience. And once again, Victoria House delivered. I could not wait to see their expressions as they walked past the lobby and took in that spectacular view of the resort and the reef.

I say experience because it’s more than a beautiful boutique resort (which it is) to us. The people that work here have become our family and are truly vested in our happiness while staying here.

We were able to stay in the villa suites and took full advantage of our spacious rooms and living area. The food was ultra amazing, from cheese dip to rum and coke tacos to the incredible hot molten chocolate cake, too many wonderful goodies to try. We always ordered separate items and shared them, and still find it difficult to call one our favorite. Impeccable service whether you are poolside, order room service, eat at the bar, or the restaurant. Someone is always there asking what it is that you need.

I really cannot say enough about the staff, they are all so wonderful, top notch, and in my opinion, the best I have experienced in my many travels.

We did the sunset sail and a day trip to Caye Caulker with snorkeling at Hol Chan all with the assistance of the dive shop. How wonderful to be out on that never ending emerald colored water.

We drove the golf cart into town several times and enjoyed some of the local restaurants as well with many of our Belize friends.

But some of our favorite times were lounging around both of the swimming pools at Victoria House, meeting the other guests and just relaxing, and a lot of laughing.

Victoria House has so many repeat guests, and they just earned three new ones, as all of my friends have pledged to return. Why not, as it is truly paradise.

Room Tip: We stayed in the villas, but there are so many wonderful options for rooms. The casitas are so adorable, the plantation rooms near the bar are some of our favs, and the individual houses are great for a group!
3  Thank krischicago35805