My husband and I just spent four days celebrating our wedding anniversary at Victoria House.
What a blissful stay! Kudos to VH staff for the sublime service and extra touches. We'll be back as soon as we can.
Room Tips~We stayed first in a Plantation Room and then in a Casita, both were wonderful. The room was surprisingly the most private with king bed, private porch and only 4 to a building. The casita has its charms, your private porch and hammock, but you have neighbors right up beside your porch. We checked the hotel rooms above the restaurant and though they share a balcony, only a few rooms are up there so there seems to be no extra traffic by your lounge chairs.
Not used to having my gluten-free diet understood when I travel, but they got it, and I had the best fishNchips I'd had in years!
For nature-lovers, be ready by the dock when the fishermen return and the guides filet the catch. Magnificent frigate birds put on an amazing display as they compete for the scraps thrown, even battling the resident pelican. Afterwards a graceful ray combs the seafloor for the leftovers. So cool and just steps from Admiral Nelson's bar and your beach chair!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Victoria House Resort & Spa, the order of the day is quite simply relaxation… Located on Ambergris Caye, the largest of the many offshore Belizean Islands, Victoria House is just 2 miles south of picturesque San Pedro Town. The resort offers a taste of barefoot elegance that keeps guests coming back for more. With just 42 guest rooms ranging in style from thatch roof casitas to beachfront villas with private pools, plantation style rooms and stunning ocean view villas, the only challenge is making the choice of where to hang your swimsuit at night. The Palmilla Restaurant and Admiral Nelsons Bar are renowned for fine food and drink complimented by extraordinary, personalized service. Attention to detail by staff and management alike has garnered accolades from international media and awards from prestigious organizations such as Conde Nast Traveler, Conde Nast Johansens and TripAdvisor. Even more telling is the number of guests who chose to make Victoria House their destination of choice, year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Victoria House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria House Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria House Belize
- Victoria San Pedro
- Victoria House Resort & Spa Belize/San Pedro