Stayed here for six wonderful days on a little family getaway. The property is absolutely gorgeous, perfectly manicured. Rooms are air conditioned, clean, with comfortable beds. Shower was pretty wimpy... but hard to focus on that with the incredible location and stunning beach.
Food and drinks were great, particularly loved the continental breakfast with fresh fruit and pastries. Great coffee! The dinner menu was a little heavier than I was expecting for the location, but it was delicious.
We did the half day snorkel & Shark Ray Alley trip through the hotel. The guides were fabulous! We were in a small group and beat all of the other guided tours to both spots. This & a message on the beach were the highlights for sure!
Wifi was available, but went down a few times - which shouldn't be a complaint when you're there to relax. Lots of time was spent near the pool or on the patio reading and soaking in the view.
All said & done, we can't wait to go back. Hopefully we will plan early enough to get a Casita next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Victoria House, the order of the day is quite simply relaxation… Located on Ambergris Caye, the largest of the many offshore Belizean Islands, Victoria House is just 2 miles south of picturesque San Pedro Town. The resort offers a taste of barefoot elegance that keeps guests coming back for more. With just 42 guest rooms ranging in style from thatch roof casitas to beachfront villas with private pools, plantation style rooms and stunning ocean view villas, the only challenge is making the choice of where to hang your swimsuit at night. The Palmilla Restaurant and Admiral Nelsons Bar are renowned for fine food and drink complimented by extraordinary, personalized service. Attention to detail by staff and management alike has garnered accolades from international media and awards from prestigious organizations such as Conde Nast Traveler, Conde Nast Johansens and TripAdvisor. Even more telling is the number of guests who chose to make Victoria House their destination of choice, year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Victoria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria House Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria Hotel San Pedro
- Victoria House Belize/San Pedro
- Victoria San Pedro