This hotel is situated directly across from the airport (don't be discouraged, this isn't a bad thing). It is in the heart of San Pedro. It has a fabulous restaurant on site...I had an amazing shrimp and conch salad and it has a dive outfit on site.
The rooms were nice, the linens though kept slipping off my mattress and were not the best quality. In the shower, I had nice pressure but couldn't keep the temperature steady...and the temperature swings were pretty big, from hot to cold and back. I had a cute little newt in the shower with me one day, which wasn't any trouble to me, but might not make some guests happy.
The vanity area was very large with extra counter space, very nice for spreading out. I do wish the room had a coffee maker, microwave and mini fridge. It did have a small table and a couple of chairs. The a/c worked well and the room was equipped with ceiling fans.
The grounds were quite lovely, palms and other lush plants adorn the courtyard. The pool was very nice, adjoining the restaurant.
The staff was amazing. Very helpful in every way, didn't let us carry a bag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Hotel is located on Ambergris Caye, Belize, in a U Shaped Spanish Architectural design, full service Belize resort with flavours of the Caribbean surrounded by tropical gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea, centrally located at the immediate south side of the heart of San Pedro Town with easy access to every means of entertainment and water sport activity; yet out of the hustle of the town. A seafront property protected by a seawall boasting 43 spacious air conditioned rooms of three categories, an onsite open air seafront restaurant & bar adjacent to the freshwater pool surrounded by a 10ft of wooden deck, sun beds, chairs, massage studio, spa services, sauna, art gallery with Caribbean Paintings, a 1500 sq ft multi purpose meeting room, sea-front hammock gazebo and Highly Professional PADI dive operator, tours and concierge services, wedding and event coordination services. All rooms are non-smoking and offers handicap accessible bathrooms, accessible paths of travel, in room accessibility. Some connecting rooms available. Complimentary WiFi in-rooms and most common areas to keep you connected with your loved ones, complimentary luggage assistance from San Pedro Airstrip, and complimentary fresh brewed coffee available daily at the lobby from 6:00am to 10:00am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your SunBreeze Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze San Pedro
- SunBreeze Hotel Belize/San Pedro