My wife, her sister, and our 13-month-old daughter just returned from a six-night stay at Banyan Bay. We rented a 2-bedroom condo facing the pool.
We have traveled extensively and stayed at some fabulous places. Banyan Bay is now at the top of our list of great experiences coupled with awesome service.
Upon arrival you walk into a gorgeous lobby (and BB pays for your cab from the airport, a nice touch) and are greeted by smiling and courteous folks behind the counter.
They escort you through the gorgeous grounds to your condo, and tell you if you need anything they'll take care of it, and they sure do.
From going to the grocery store with our list, to doing our laundry and bringing it back within a few hours, at a very reasonable cost, to cleaning the condo daily, the staff at Banyan Bay were exceptional.
The ground are immaculate, the pool is super for adults and our young daughter, and the swim-up bar is fully stocked and staffed all day.
Our daughter was able to sit with us in the shallow area, which is about eight inches deep, perfect for little ones, and she loved it.
Rico's Restaurant, which is on the water, serves a good breakfast (included in the rental rate) and has excellent lunches and dinners. Their food is as good as anything you'll find in San Pedro, which is a mecca of fine eating.
There is not one thing I would change or improve on at Banyan Bay, and that's a rarity.
If you're ever headed to San Pedro, and want a condo as opposed to a hotel room, this is your spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, Villas at Banyan Bay offers a great getaway from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. Featuring 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms poolview and beachfront suites and 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms beachfront suites, with kitchen fully equipped and central air conditioned. Spa is available onsite. A 3-level fresh water pool Rico's Bar and Grill located by the beach offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. A full service diveshop onsite, that can help in your diving and snorkeling activities. A tour desk that can help in fishing and trips to the mainland including the Mayan temples, ziplining, cave tubing and the Belize Zoo. Villas at Banyan Bay is the perfect resort for activities or relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your The Villas at Banyan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Banyan Bay Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel At Banyan Bay
- Resort At Banyan Bay
- The Villas At Banyan Bay Belize/San Pedro