This was out first trip to Belize and we exchanged into Banyan Bay with no knowledge of it or the Caye. We were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the unit, the housekeeping (daily - almost unheard of for timeshare weeks), the grounds crew, and maintenance. Everyone here was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Our only disappointment is that there are only two buildings that are beachfront - despite the photos and narrative leading you to believe the entire property is beachfront. We were a ways back from the beach and even the pool - would have much preferred to be on the beach. But overall, this was a pleasant introduction to Ambergris Caye.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, Villas at Banyan Bay offers a great getaway from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. Featuring 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms poolview and beachfront suites and 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms beachfront suites, with kitchen fully equipped and central air conditioned. Spa is available onsite. A 3-level fresh water pool Rico's Bar and Grill located by the beach offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. A full service diveshop onsite, that can help in your diving and snorkeling activities. A tour desk that can help in fishing and trips to the mainland including the Mayan temples, ziplining, cave tubing and the Belize Zoo. Villas at Banyan Bay is the perfect resort for activities or relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your The Villas at Banyan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Banyan Bay Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel At Banyan Bay
- Resort At Banyan Bay
- The Villas At Banyan Bay Belize/San Pedro