We had a 3+bedroom condo ON the ocean. From our balcony, we could throw a coconut into the water! It is laid out well (the upstairs is HUGE) and very spacious. The staff was great.
Our only problem was that the tours we booked through the hotel (Discovery Tours) were not well organized and didn't give us what we were told. The trip to Lamanai, where we were supposed to have our own guide (for 8 people) had 18 people, and gave short shrift to the site. The snorkeling trip, which was supposed to be for 3 hours, arrived an hour late and had us back in under 2 hours.
So....stay in the Villas, but find your adventures elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, Villas at Banyan Bay offers a great getaway from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. Featuring 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms poolview and beachfront suites and 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms beachfront suites, with kitchen fully equipped and central air conditioned. Spa is available onsite. A 3-level fresh water pool Rico's Bar and Grill located by the beach offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. A full service diveshop onsite, that can help in your diving and snorkeling activities. A tour desk that can help in fishing and trips to the mainland including the Mayan temples, ziplining, cave tubing and the Belize Zoo. Villas at Banyan Bay is the perfect resort for activities or relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Villas at Banyan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Banyan Bay Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel At Banyan Bay
- Resort At Banyan Bay
- The Villas At Banyan Bay Belize/San Pedro