We stayed here for our vacation in August 2012 and found it to be very clean and the staff to be extremely friendly and accomidation. the 2 bedroom, 2 bath was completely furnished and comfortable. They even stocked the fridge with belekin for my husband :) Rico's had good food and great staff as well. after strolling the island and looking at some of the other place to stay i dont think id go anyplace else....wifi isnt great, but we werent there to surf the net. we were there to relax and enjoy the island experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, Villas at Banyan Bay offers a great getaway from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. Featuring 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms poolview and beachfront suites and 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms beachfront suites, with kitchen fully equipped and central air conditioned. Spa is available onsite. A 3-level fresh water pool Rico's Bar and Grill located by the beach offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. A full service diveshop onsite, that can help in your diving and snorkeling activities. A tour desk that can help in fishing and trips to the mainland including the Mayan temples, ziplining, cave tubing and the Belize Zoo. Villas at Banyan Bay is the perfect resort for activities or relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Villas at Banyan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Banyan Bay Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel At Banyan Bay
- Resort At Banyan Bay
- The Villas At Banyan Bay Belize/San Pedro