Living in the foothills of Belize, in the Cayo District, means the tropical islands are less than 3 hours away any day of the week. By water taxi or small plane, getting to Banyan Bay on Ambergris Caye is easy and convenient. It's a great treat to go from regular life in Belize to an upscale lifestyle even for a weekend.
The Villas at Banyan Bay are well designed and built, laid out with a nice pool between the condos and the sea. The landscaping shows off the variety and quality of flowers and decorative plants native to Belize. The location of the community allows for quick walks to grocery stores, shops and bakeries. There's a good restaurant on site, on the water. Or rent a golf cart and head out to the myriad of choices for dining.
The condo I've stayed in is a two bedroom two bath open floor plan with a covered porch overlooking the pool and inner court. The owners have decorated the space to accommodate comforit and convenience. The kitchen has new granite countertops, tile flooring throughout the condo, thick mahogany doors and a powerful air conditioning system. The master bath has a shower and a jet tub (a true luxury in this country) with plenty of storage and closet space in both bedrooms.
The Villas at Banyan Bay are what North Americans would expect from a high end resort in Belize. For those of living in the western hills of the country is a luxurious getaway place for solitude or for meeting friends who want the tropical sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, Banyan Bay Suites offers a great getaway from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. Featuring 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms poolview and beachfront suites and 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms beachfront suites, with kitchen fully equipped and central air conditioned. Spa is available onsite. A 3-level fresh water pool. Pier 366 Seafood House located by the beach offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. A full service diveshop onsite, that can help in your diving and snorkeling activities. A tour desk that can help in fishing and trips to the mainland including the Mayan temples, ziplining, cave tubing and the Belize Zoo. Banyan Bay Suites is the perfect resort for activities or relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banyan Bay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Banyan Bay Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel At Banyan Bay
- Resort At Banyan Bay
- Banyan Bay Suites Belize/San Pedro