We loved it. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!!!!! The rooms are very large appartments with everything you need. The staff is very friendly. They were very helpful when It came to tracking down our lost luggage. The pool is large and multilevel. We sat in the shallow end every day and drank "panty rippers". They have someone on staff who can plan all of your excursions. She knows everyone it town and gets you to the best places. All of the people in town are very kind and gracious. The entire country is beautiful. It has the best diving in the world.....Hole Chan, Blue Hole....unbelivable
Make sure when you go into a bar in San Pedro and order the "Panty Ripper" they knwo what it is. The explanatation for the name is hilarious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, Banyan Bay Suites offers a great getaway from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. Featuring 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms poolview and beachfront suites and 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms beachfront suites, with kitchen fully equipped and central air conditioned. Spa is available onsite. A 3-level fresh water pool. Pier 366 Seafood House located by the beach offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. A full service diveshop onsite, that can help in your diving and snorkeling activities. A tour desk that can help in fishing and trips to the mainland including the Mayan temples, ziplining, cave tubing and the Belize Zoo. Banyan Bay Suites is the perfect resort for activities or relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banyan Bay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Banyan Bay Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel At Banyan Bay
- Resort At Banyan Bay
- Banyan Bay Suites Belize/San Pedro