“Unpleasant Experience”

Caprice Bar.Grill
Ranked #42 of 218 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come experience fine dining at the all new chic Caprice. Enjoy a skillfully made, artisan cocktail at the bar in an elegant setting or indulge in enticing entrées and more. With an eye popping ocean scenery, elegant waterwall, modern lounge areas and mood lighting, your experience will be nothing short of memorable!
Reviewed October 16, 2017

We walked in around 1pm for a late lunch. The outdoor seating is very cute. I ordered the spinach tamales with shrimp and my boyfriend had the chicken curry. Soon after we ate, my boyfriend became very ill. Luckily he was ok after getting up what he ate and we were able to enjoy the rest of our vacation We believe this food was the culprit and will not be returning.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

We chose this place for our last night on the Island to have a wonderful romantic dinner. We dined outside on the dock, over the water, had a wonderful meal, a great bottle of wine and had terrific service from the server. What more could you want?

SanPedroHolidayHotel, Front Office Manager at Caprice Bar.Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Thank you for choosing Caprice Bar.Grill and for your good review. We are glad we made your night a wonderful one to remember.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Leo was a superstar waiter; we had the special; shrimp rundown which was a shrimp dish in coconut sauce with julienne vegetables and coconut rice. My boyfriend has blackened grouper and both dishes were spectacular. When I asked Leo why some of the coconut trees surrounding us had yellow coconuts while others were green, he explained why, then the next thing I knew, I saw him run out to the tree and grab 2 coconuts and then he brought them to our table with the tops lopped off and straws in them, so we could enjoy them with dinner!!!! Amazing! Who does that!??? Thanks Leo, for a spectacular night we'll never forget.

1  Thank Suzanne K
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Weekend brunch was delicious. We had the chicken and waffles and the chicken quesadilla. My husband loved the chicken and waffles and was impressed with the fried chicken. I was surprised that my chicken quesadilla had so many grilled veggies...it was delicious! We also both had a coconut (water) to drink. After we finished the water they cracked them open and cut some of the flesh away from the inside. It was exactly what we wanted :)

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner on a Sunday night. I thought the dinner was kind of gross (steak kabobs), but my husband thought it was good (grouper). They put too much sauce on the main course and the Alfredo sauce has zero flavor. My boys were not thrilled with their chicken dinners either. Lunches are better and have more choices for kids. For the same price we could have had a nice dinner elsewhere. We spent $200 bze for a family of 4.