“Overpriced for average food”
Review of Caprice Bar.Grill

Caprice Bar.Grill
Ranked #53 of 192 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come experience fine dining at the all new chic Caprice. Enjoy a skillfully made, artisan cocktail at the bar in an elegant setting or indulge in enticing entrées and more. With an eye popping ocean scenery, elegant waterwall, modern lounge areas and mood lighting, your experience will be nothing short of memorable!
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Our hotel room wasn't ready so we walked up and down the beachfront for a while to find a place to grab lunch when we first arrived on the island. Several of the restaurants had a full patio so we settled on Caprice. It had plenty of seats and looked clean. There was nothing wrong with the restaurant or service but for the portion sizes and food quality, the prices should have been a lot lower. I got the Island Pork Tenderloin Salad for something light and it was edible but the pork tasted like ham and the dressing was like curry sauce. I love pork and I love curry sauce but I just found the salad kind of weird. We also got a shrimp appetizer with sweet plantains, which was better but nothing special. It was a pretty tiny plate for $12 US. With so many restaurants to choose from, I would go somewhere else.

1  Thank Anu M

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Wonderful, like my american grandmother used to make! great ambiance too cool night on the beach.Sexy waiters

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We came across this place by accident, after visiting the chocolate factory nearby. It was happy hour (1/2 price on drinks) and we decided to try, before heading off to our resort.
What a fantastic surprise. The staff was great, very professional but happy and friendly. I expected (based on the $ deal) a water-down margarita, but no, it was the best I ever had. My friend had a fruit punch, and just as great. So much so that we returned three times! Also, the appetizers were delicious and beautifully arranged.
There's a hotel associated with this place, perhaps that's why they are so hospitable.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We have been here for 8 days and finally found a restaurant that could cook fish....the best by far, portions not real large but for an average eater definitely is enough, fish still moist and not dried out, we will be back tomorrow for the Thanksgiving dinner they are putting on for us Americans.
Thank you for a very enjoyable meal. The cheese spinach artichoke dip was awesome!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Very good food, a bit on the expensive side. Staff is friendly and the ambiance is pretty good, but not really a good value for the dollar. All together a decent place to eat.