“Try the seafood stew”

Caprice Bar.Grill
Ranked #41 of 217 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come experience fine dining at the all new chic Caprice. Enjoy a skillfully made, artisan cocktail at the bar in an elegant setting or indulge in enticing entrées and more. With an eye popping ocean scenery, elegant waterwall, modern lounge areas and mood lighting, your experience will be nothing short of memorable!
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Ate at Caprice several times during our most recent visit to San Pedro. I think this place might be new as I don't remember seeing it before.

The food was excellent. Fantastic grilled fish daily specials and very good chicken dishes if you have anyone in your group who is anti-seafood (the plantain crusted chicken breast was a favorite with a fellow traveler). They make an excellent seafood stew that is spicy, light, and coconut based - also served with coconut rice. Yum!

Beautiful ocean views don't hurt any, but these are pretty common in San Pedro!

1  Thank MoodyMermaid

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've been to Caprice several times and really enjoyed it. I rated them 4 out of 5 because there is one bar tender who is a little grumpy. But his drink mixing skills are good enough!
I've also stayed that their hotel (Holiday Hotel). Clean, comfortable, affordable, right on the beach, everything within walking distance!

1  Thank Julian S
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We ordered a lobster fritter and a shrimp and lobster dish - the dishes came out very fru-fru/bougie it was ok but not amazing... they have a dragon fruit margarita that was pretty good. They must have been very busy b/c our server was not very attentive - he never got back to me about a cocktail i wanted to try.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I say convenient because we needed to catch a water taxi at 6:00 and it was 5:00. Caprice was the only restaurant that would serve dinner at 5. Luckily, the food was excellent and we were very happy with our choice! My wife had the catch of the day and I had Grouper - both very tasty with a couple of Belikins...

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had planned to go to Blue Water Grill (which is also good) one night, but they were booked. We walked by Caprice and it looked very inviting with their outdoor seating and beautiful lights. We are so glad we stopped there for dinner. It was actually the best food we had on the island this trip. We had a party of 6 and everyone voted it the best food we had. We actually tried to go back the next week and it was booked for the night so recommend making reservations.