“Awful!”

Dining options: Late Night
Orlando, Florida
“Awful!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We were there on vacation to watch a michigan game, and they wouldn't turn it on, even when there weren't many people there, and we told them the channel. We walked up the street to Jack Flats and had a great time watching it there on the same tv provider. Huh, guess direct tv didn't have it blacked out up the street!

• Visited October 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Samples of your hot dogs would be a great promo!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Your hot dogs are so good and I wish I could get them at home in Kansas City! How is your second venture doing?

• Visited February 2013
Mazatlan, Mexico
“Winter of 2012/13”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The first time we went there, they had run out of dogs and didn't think he would have any for about three hours, so we went someplace else. The next time I went there he was outside, but went right in and fixed me a chili-cheese-dog. It was quite fast and it was well worth coming back. It reminded me of Coney Island North, in Ft. Gratiot, MI. I will eat there again, when I am missing home.

• Visited February 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Awesome, but easy to miss”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We went looking for this during the chicken drop night. I knew it was near Wahoo's and walked right past it once before figuring it out. Best hot dog I've had in a long time. And I just like a plain dog with mustard, but it had great flavor. He makes them himself in house. If you're wandering around downtown or escorting your wife shopping, stop in here for a quick bite. Far better than any bar food.

• Visited January 2013
New Jersey
“Delicious and cheap!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We ate Island Dog one afternoon while having some drinks at Wahoo's. The hot dogs are delicious and very inexpensive. I had the chili cheese one and my husband had some sort of breakfast one with corned beef hash on it. We both loved them! A great spot for a quick and delicious lunch!

• Visited December 2012