“Great Snorkeling Trip”

Lady Leslie Catamaran day trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Lady Leslie Catamaran Tours. A true local family run business. We strive to make it the best day on your vacation here in San Pedro, Belize, A.C.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We did the full-day catamaran and snorkeling trip last week and it was great! Martin, Jody, and Ricky were very attentive and gave a great guided snorkeling tour through Hol Chan Marine Reserve and then to Shark Ray Alley. We saw turtles, snapper, grouper, stingrays, nurse sharks, and sea cucumbers - one of the best snorkeling trips I did! The only thing I would change was to spend less time on Caye Caulker (2 hours) and more time snorkeling.

All reviews
"rum punch"
in 14 reviews
"bean bags"
in 4 reviews
"great drinks and snacks"
"fish"
in 20 reviews
"filet"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 5 reviews
"fun music"
"curry dish"
"these guys"
in 13 reviews
"mexico rocks"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Went with Jody, Ricky, and Martin (Captain) out for 1/2 day. This is was a very cool trip. They put us on the fish and we all caught fish which was the goal. We only had a few keepers, but that was more about us fisherman the crew. They were very helpful, very patient, everyone had a great time. At the end of the trip they filleted our fish, took on a tour of the reef and by Shark/Ray alley. These are good people who know there business. I would go out with them again and would recommend them to my friends and family! They also run a catamaran to Shark/Ray alley which I did not do, and this review is only about the fishing charter.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

The crew of the Lady Leslie are awesome! Dad Martin is the skipper and Joey & Ricky are super nice young men. They took care of us and the snorkeling trip was memorable. Giving them an A+

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I took my husband to Belize for a surprise trip for his birthday.

I was fortunate enough to be directed by our hotel - Victoria House, in the direction of the Leslie family. I chartered their private fishing vessel with the family that allowed us the privacy of a couples trip, with the professionalism and knowledge of deep sea fishing that we needed.
Martin and Jody gave us the knowledge and personal service I expected with the chartering of a private fishing vessel such as theirs, and I would highly recommend them! Their personal service, knowledge of the waters and ability to make the trip perfect is something that cannot be understood unless you are enjoying their deep sea fishing tour! After spending the day with Jody and Martin and enjoying what they had to offer, we signed up for their catamaran the following day....which was equally as amazing! Check them out...you will not be disappointed! Class, quality and bang for your buck...just do it!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Well Ricky, Martin, and Jodi that is. The great tour guides of the Lady Leslie. We took a day trip to Caye Caulker where we were showered in goodies the whole way. The boat wasn't overloaded and we def. had enough space to lay out and relax. After snorkeling and even diving down to go through a cave, we docked in Caye Caulker where we had more than enough time to roam.

Rum Punch,Beer,Soda and their locally famous 'Horny Monkey's' were flowing on the way back. We even had fresh sushi and wasabi to go with the great view on the way back.

1  Thank sailawaybreezy