“A wonderful delight”

Mesa
Ranked #21 of 195 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A modern take on Breakfast and Lunch,with vegetarian choices plus awesome hand made espresso coffee, chilled coffee blends and a big tea selection. Air conditioned and open 8am to 2pm Monday to Friday.Located in the purple colored Vilma Linda Plaza building, adjacent to the primary school, in between the end of Barrier Reef drive(front street) and Pescador drive(middle steet).
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We had read a good review of Mesa Cafe and decided to try it for breakfast. What a wonderful surprise! I started my meal with their frozen hot chocolate and if I thought my pants would not protest, I might have had another, it was really refreshing. My friend and I split both an order of Bean Cake Benny and Choc-Churro Hotcakes. It was hard to decide which was better.

Mesa is well worth a visit, you will not be disappointed in their food.

3  Thank BikegoddessJulie
ShelbyandJo, Owner at Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your food and drinks at Mesa cafe. Sweet or savoury we like to make everything fresh and tasty. We hope you loved Belize and we will see you again one day.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

To keep it nice and short...went for breakfast, super yummy pork&sage crusted eggs (get this you won't be disappointed), and quiche! FIVE star service and food!!! Aussie Iced Coffee to die for!!! Thank you!!!!

3  Thank Jkgrippi
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This little gem has just changed hands and the new owners are a couple of perfect ambassadors from Australia , they have added their touches to a menu which is now as perfect as perfect could be from quiche to shrimp burgers beautiful choices of fresh ingredients served by the hosts in a perfect village cafe environment try the array of coffees hot and cold the Aussie coffee is my fave. make it a must visit when your in San Pedro. Thanks Jo and Sheldon for improving a really good thing.

4  Thank peter n
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I loved this little place. Stopped here for breakfast and had the churro pancakes which were delicious and very fluffy. The Australian couple who own Mesa are friendly and know how to cook up a tasty breakfast.

3  Thank Klikes2travel
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This is the best meal I've had in a long time... so so tasty! Was fine dining without the expense. Lovely couple who own it, they gave us some great tips for where to go on the island too. Aussie style coffee was great... I only have positive things to say about this place. Don't miss the Benny Cakes.

3  Thank Annabel S