“Came specifically to get dive certified”

Scuba School And Family Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 80 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba School And Family Dive Center Belize. A premier PADI FIVE STAR dive center in Belize, offering scuba lessons, local dives, Blue Hole, private charters, Blue Hole Overnight, mainland tours and much. We are a full license tour operator company that provides services throughout the country of Belize. We have teach hundreds of PADI dive course. Our dive professionals are among the best instructors with high expiriance on all scuba dive lessons. We are located five minutes boat ride from the second largest Barrier Reef, vivid with marine life, dolphin, sharks, turtles, Caribbian colorful fish... San Pedro, Ambergris Caye is the largest island just fifteen minutes flight from Belize by Tropic Air or Maya Air.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Scuba school and family dive center of Belize was recommended by a friend who got certified years ago. Being an open water diver was always on my bucket list and when the opportunity arose to get certified, this is where I was coming. The class size was (3). The instructor was patient and awesome. The dive masters were friendly and very knowledgeable. The barrier reef is unbelievable. I will be coming back. I plan to return for advanced open water as well as rescue diver.

Date of experience: November 2018
in 9 reviews
"personal attention"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I hadn't been diving for over 20 years. I was so nervous and didn't feel comfortable since it had been so long. As recommended, I took the refresher course and my wonderful instructor, Erick, helped build my confidence and ease my worries. He was amazing! I got right back into it after the first dive and ended up doing 3 more. The staff is kind and helpful and the dives are perfectly chosen for each level of diver. So many species of fish out there and it's a guarentee you'll see tons of wildlife. I'm already planning a return trip and bringing all my friends. Thank you for helping to make my trip one I'll never forget!

1  Thank 939ajh
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I am very recently certified and our dive master (Erick) was very patient and continued to teach me. An overall great experience.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Tracie D
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Best vacation I’ve ever had. The scuba dive school instructors and staff were amazing. The instructors were very knowledgable and helpful as well as the office staff. They treated us like we were a family for the whole trip. I will return to BelizeI for more diving simply because of these wonderful people.

1  Thank BlairE61
See more reviews
Reviewed October 15, 2018

I was there beginning Oct 2018. It was great! The whole crew is just amazing! Thank you Megan, Junior, Chris, MJ, Ezra, Alexa, (even you Dave) and of course Yemin - You made me feel safe and in control and thank you for your wonderful teaching methods, because of you I am officially a diver. I loved their flexibility, they were open super early & even when I missed my light & started my classes a day late, they were able to work with me. The whole team was very knowledgable of the waters, dive sites, the Island and the marine life ( I learnt the names of so many different fish). Thanks again, I definitely recommend them for all water activities and I will definitely return to them soon.

1  Thank Kaf K