“best diving experience”

Scuba School And Family Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 79 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba School And Family Dive Center Belize. A premier PADI FIVE STAR dive center in Belize, offering scuba lessons, local dives, Blue Hole, private charters, Blue Hole Overnight, mainland tours and much. We are a full license tour operator company that provides services throughout the country of Belize. We have teach hundreds of PADI dive course. Our dive professionals are among the best instructors with high expiriance on all scuba dive lessons. We are located five minutes boat ride from the second largest Barrier Reef, vivid with marine life, dolphin, sharks, turtles, Caribbian colorful fish... San Pedro, Ambergris Caye is the largest island just fifteen minutes flight from Belize by Tropic Air or Maya Air.
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Travelled to Belize in July. The staff at the Scuba School was very accommodating and personable. I did my open water certification there at the school. It was a very easy and enjoyable way to get certified. I did all my book work from the comfort of home then when we travelled to Belize I got to do all my training right in the water. Luckily I was the only person getting certified that day so I got solo instruction! My trainer was Andy. He was very kind a patient with the training process. With the package I purchased I was able to do 4 dives with the instructor. After my certification I purchased another few dives with the company. The water was perfect and visibility was very high the days of my dives. I definitely fell in love with Belize and the people at Scuba School! 10/10 would recommend!

1  Thank Emily S
in 9 reviews
"making sure"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Great dive center with lovely staff
We did Blue hole package which was good price and amazing, varied, dives
Everyone was friendly with big shouts out to Megan and Zane for going outwith to help us reorganize our bus transfer so we could do the Blue Hole trip - ours was cancelled due to lack of numbers.

2  Thank GeoffGG23
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Great diving , very professional with a warm family feel. I took my 15 year old son out of the USA. for the first time and his experience was one that he'll never forget, thanks to the crew at Family Dive Center. The under water canyons, along with the variety of sea life is some of the best in the world. Go for it , you cant go wrong !!!!

1  Thank bpstreily
Reviewed September 20, 2018

My sister and I booked the open water dive certification class with the online component. We completed all the coursework online prior to arriving at the dive school so we were ready to jump right in the water. Zain was our instructor and he was absolutely amazing. In fact ALL of the staff from Megan to Zain and all of the drivers, boat captains were wonderful! They picked us up and drove us back to our accommodation before and after our dives. This was really helpful as we only had one golf cart for my family and our accommodation was on the far southern end of the island.

The dive experience was unforgettable. Zain was such an amazing teacher and really spent his time with my sister and I walking us through each step and making sure we were comfortable the entire time. Safety was a top priority with this organization and I could not imagine a better group of people to learn to dive from. I am completely hooked now and hope to return and go diving with them again!

1  Thank Truenomad237
See more reviews
Reviewed September 18, 2018

We came to take a diving course and to dive in the Great Blue Hole.
This week turned out to be the best vacation we had in a long time - the lessons were fun, we saw so many animals, and felt safe right from the begninning.
The positive and fun and professional approach of our instructor, Zain, made the whole thing great, and we never really felt like we're learning, but more like doing things with a new friend (that felt like we've known him in forever).

The pre- and post-communication with the team was quick, clear and efficient, and that made the whole experience easy to plan, and to be exactly what we expected it to be.

We took the theoretical part in advance, as recommended by the team, because we asked to plan our week in Belize in a manner that will allow us both to complete the training, to get prepared for a deeper dive (that's a different certification) and to dive the Great Blue Hole. And all worked as planned!

I wish you had more branches around the world, it's always a great feeling to know you are in the hands of professionals when planning dives.

1  Thank Natalie P