“Great Staff”
Review of Wahoo's Lounge

Wahoo's Lounge
Ranked #6 of 13 Nightlife in San Pedro
Reviewed January 29, 2013

One big fun partay!! We brought my 83 y.o. father into Wahoo! for chicken drop right in the middle of the huge party. Music pumpin', 4 bartenders working, people lined up at the bar. I simply pointed to my dad and 2 bartenders stopped what they were doing came out and got him a chair and a table. Within 5 minutes Barrington the M.C. had dad do a shout out on the mic. We had a great time that night due to them making it easy and comfortable to be there. These are very kind people we'll be back.

There are newer reviews for Wahoo's Lounge

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The people who run this place are awesome! They could not be more friendly and accommodating! We went on a Thursday night for the bingo. Don't miss it!

1  Thank NellieSouth
Reviewed January 23, 2013

On Thursday night Wahoo's does ther "famous" chicken drop. This place will be packed with people looking for fun. The chicken drop is kind of like a giant bingo card with a chicken who randomly picks a number with poop. The holder of the picked number wins $50 -$500. They play the game about 8 times during the night, I think the start pretty early. There are lots of people having a drink and shouting encouragement to the chicken! Very fun!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My dad, his girlfriend, and I stayed at the hotel there and spent every night at Wahoo's! Great bar with great people and the CHICKEN DROP!! Chino was the best and I can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family and I spent an entire week in San Pedro and our home away from home was Wahoo's Lounge. The entire staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Owners Doug and Noele helped us set up diving lessons, told us the places we should visit and kept the drinks flowing when we were thirsty. The World Famous Chicken Drop was the highlight, however. What a great event and and what a great glimpse into San Pedro nightlife in the middle of the week. When we visit Belize again (and we most certainly will) , Wahoo's Lounge will be on the top of our itinerary!