“Chicken Drop cannot be missed”
Review of Wahoo's Lounge

Wahoo's Lounge
Ranked #6 of 13 Nightlife in San Pedro
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Every Thursday night they have a local band and a big party on the beach outside the bar. It is highlighted by the "chicken drop". They set up a large bingo board on the sand. You buy tickets as to which the chicken will poop on when it is placed on the board. The crowd really gets into it.Good fun and a very unique experience.

There are newer reviews for Wahoo's Lounge

Reviewed August 9, 2012

If you are in San Pedro with nothing to do on a Thursday night, I suggest you go to Wahoo's for dinner, drinks and the chicken drop. The restaurant / bar is located on the beach so you have a nice view. The food is all tasty. We especially enjoyed the chips and salsa served with our drinks.

The chicken drop is a fun way to spend some time. Everyone gathers around yelling for the chicken to "drop" on their number. My son thought this was hilarious.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Live band, drink deals and betting on chickens pooping equals awesome! Location is on the water and the band plays with their backs to the beach so the view is cool too.

1  Thank artie69
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Everyone said we had to go see the Chicken Drop. It was silly. I have never seen anything like it. Everyone screaming at chickens. OK...I've done it...I never have to see it again. It is a silly way to spend an evening, but I am not sure I would go out of my way to see it again.

Know that you need to get there at 6pm to get in line to buy tickets for the numbers. The numbers go fast and you don't want to be buying them for the last round. The rounds don't start until 7pm and it takes a long time for those chickens to poop.

Oh my...how stupid!

4  Thank DallasTravelingmom
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We took our Changes In Latitudes Hotel, Girls Getaway to Wahoo's for drinks and the World Famous Chicken Drop..IN THE DARK. Yes the island lost power and still they made our night great. They were able to keep the games and the drinks flowing with great attitudes and great service. We recommend taking your party there or just a date. Wahoo's has something different and unique. Check it out!!