“Amazing”

Pineapple Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 196 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: the restaurant of Ramon's Village, a resort in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were not staying at the resort but the restaurant staff treated us no different than anyone else. Our server listed off half the menu as his recommendation. Once we looked at the menu ourselves we understood why and it became a difficult task to choose what we wanted to eat. The only issue I had was our server took a long time to take our order. Once we finally got our food it was so worth the wait. I had the shrimp coconut volcano and it was the best meal I had the entire trip.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Our Waiter made this night so much fun! We had great drinks and food, plus the setting was magical! Probably the nicest place on the island for atmosphere....

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed at Ramon's, so stopped at Pineapples a lot - the food was pretty good, but the people were the real draw.

Stop in - you'll probably be happy you did.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My wife, in-laws and I had a very nice dinner at the Pineapple restaurant. The servers were courteous and professional (a little bit overbearing at times – probably b/c it wasn’t all that busy while we were there). Food was really good, but portions were small compared to similar (higher end) restaurants of equal $ value. Two things we didn’t like, 1) Desserts were not very good - generic Key Lime [frozen] Pie and Cheese cake), and; 2) that the bar serves you a separate bill. Worth it for variety, but don’t expect decent portions or great desserts…

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had breakfast here 3 days and all were amazing. The staff is very friendly and assists you in all of your needs. Upon request the made boxed lunches for our fishing trip the following morning. It was ready for us as promised for our 7am pickup. Kudos to Chief and Joel!