“Fantastic diving experience!”

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic diving experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

Did several dives with Belize Dive Connection after getting my open water certification. They offered a much better experience than their competitor, at a lower price for the dives. The guides were highly knowledgeable, paid very good attention to safety, and were attentive to everyone in the small groups. The equipment was all high quality and in good working order, and everybody from the company was very friendly and helpful. All in all, an excellent diving experience and recommended to anyone looking for a dive shop in San Pedro.

Visited December 2012

San Diego, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing time diving the barrier reef with Belize Dive Connection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

I just returned home from an amazing vacation to Belize. I spent 7 days in San Pedro. The hotel recommended Hugh Parkey's Belize Dive Connection and they did not disappoint! This was my first time diving post PADI Open Water certification in July so I was a little nervous. The crew at HP took the best care of me and my friend. They were all very professional, friendly and accommodating. I did 6 dives and 3 snorkeling with HP and they were all fantastic. Dive masters Patrick and Israel took great of us. Israel also got me some great pictures with the sharks. I got to pet sharks, rays and turtles, we saw tons of beautiful fish and corals, eels, crabs and lobsters. I got to hold a shark in my arms a couple of times and that was an incredible experience. Patrick went out of his way to make sure we saw as much marine life as possible and I felt so safe and comfortable with him and the whole crew. They are all rockstars in my opinion and I highly recommend diving or snorkeling with them. I will definitely use them again next time I come back to San Pedro. Thank you guys!

Visited December 2012
Yuma, Arizona
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I spent 12 days in San Pedro for my honeymoon in October. I was certified but had never dove in the ocean before my trip to Belize and was too scared to dive our first trip out on the boat. When we went to the dive shop for the surface interval Tina and Kevin offered for Kevin to dive with just me so I could take my time and be comfortable with descending. I went on to do 11 dives through the shop and they even helped organize a trip for us to go to the Blue Hole through another dive shop, which was difficult to task since we were in Belize during the off season.

Thank you Kevin, Tina, Captin Avi, Patrick, Jerome and Isreal!!! You all made our honeymoon in Belize an unforgettable time.

Visited October 2012
McAlester, Oklahoma, United States
“Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

My first time to dive in the ocean. It was a experience what I'll never forget.
Thanks to Kevin and the Crew.
We'll come back.

Visited November 2012
Vinita, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Dive Operation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Just got back from diving with this crew and they are AMAZING!! Absolutely top dive operation, captain and crew, would recommend anyone going to San Pedro to use this operation. As a dive proffesional and trip leader, I have seen good and bad; I know a quality crew and this is one of them!! You won't go wrong with H.P. Belize Dive Connection.

Visited November 2012