“Fabulous Food with Friendly People”
Review of Caroline's Cookin'

Caroline's Cookin'
Ranked #15 of 183 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean, Central American, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Caroline's Cookin' serves international fare all made from scratch. We are located on Coconut Drive right across the street from the San Pedro Airport next to the Sunbreeze Hotel. For breakfast our popular items are homemade pancakes and the island favorite huevos rancheros. For Lunch our popular items are fresh fish tacos which you could get mild, medium or spicy. Then for dinner our three favorite dishes are chicken, pork, fresh fish, shrimp, conch, and lobster served with your choice of curry, Jerk or Caribbean sauces with your choice of 2 out of our 9 delicious homemade side dishes. We look forward to having you come and visit! At Caroline's our customers are considered as family!
Dallas, United States
“Fabulous Food with Friendly People”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The best fish tacos I have EVER had! I had a list of restaurants I wanted to try while I was in Belize, but after eating at Caroline's I only visited one other restaurant, and regretted not eating at Caroline's that night. The restaurant is directly across teh street from Tropic Air so you will see it when you land coming in from Belize City. She has an extensive menu and prepares everything fresh when you order it. Caroline came to our table and talked with us several times. Her niece, Lumani, was our waitress each night. What an amazing girl! Talking with her was enough to keep us coming back, but the fact that the food was awesome was an added plus. We had the fish tacos which could be ordered mild or spicy, I had the spicy, the fish and chips was made with Snapper (it was fried, but you couldn't taste any oil), the burgers were huge and made to order, the steak burritos were amazing, the potatoes (I think they were roasted were seasoned to perfection). We went for breakfast one morning and she allowed me to order from the lunch menu. My margarita was perfect, fresh squeezed lime juice, agave nectar...Yum! I got engaged while in Belize and she made one special for me free of charge. The prices are very reasonable, and the location is easy to get to. It is not in the heart of "downtown" where the hustle and bustle is so it's not too loud. The restaurant is a five minute walk from The Palms Oceanfront Suites and Ramones just to give you a point of reference if you are familiar with the area. Everything about Caroline's is wonderful. I assure you that you will leave feeling the same way I do about this gem of a restaurant!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Diana A

Chicago, Illinois
“Family Run Local Food”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We went with a group of two dozen people and were served buffet style. The fish was particularly memorable. Nice service. Full bar. Enjoyable local atmosphere. Great pina coladas.

• Visited July 2014
Texas
“Tourist prices”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We ate at Caroline's after reading the reviews. The food was Okay but prices for tourists, then we asked a lady at the resort for suggestions she said eat like a native and go to H & L's (just the other direction across the street from the airport) The food was great (fresh grilled fish) and we paid $5 american instead of the $10 at Caroline's. I say eat like a native and enjoy!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Travelinfine
Kingsburg, CA
“large chicken burrito”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We dashed in as we waited for our flight out to Belize City. My wife and I split a large chicken burrito and that filled us up for the flight home to California.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kingsburgguy
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great food when you're not in a hurry!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Caroline has some very good food here! Don't expect it quickly because they make everything fresh when ordered. Soooooo good! Chat it up with her while you wait and you'll truly enjoy this experience. She is such a colorful character!

Visited March 2014