“Local Gem”
Review of Caroline's Cookin'

Caroline's Cookin'
Ranked #10 of 199 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Barbecue, International, Central American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Caroline's Cookin' serves international fare all made from scratch. We are located on #2 Chicken Street, two blocks west from the airport, right behind save on groceries. For breakfast our popular items are homemade pancakes and the island favorite huevos rancheros. For Lunch our popular items are fresh fish tacos which you could get mild, medium or spicy. Then for dinner our three favorite dishes are chicken, pork, fresh fish, shrimp, conch, and lobster served with your choice of curry, Jerk or Caribbean sauces with your choice of 2 out of our 9 delicious homemade side dishes. We look forward to having you come and visit! At Caroline's our customers are considered as family!
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I liked everything about this place the food was good they make you feel like part of the family and go out of their way to make sure you have a great meal and good time.

3  Thank Timmy131970

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Try the huevos rancheros - wonderful! Had breakfast at Caroline's twice and enjoyed it both times. Across the street from the Tropic Air terminal - anything you want to know just ask the female server.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

my husband and I went to this restaurant while on our trip in San Pedro and absolutely loved it! the food was excellent, we had the lobster fritters, they are a must try! the service was good too, we really enjoyed chatting with the people there!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was raised in Belize but never been to San Pedro. Upon my 16 year return my cousin and her friend took me to San Pedro and we came here for breakfast can i just tell you I LOVE THIS PLACE AND THE FOOD. Caroline herself is in the restaurant and will sit and talk to you and make you feel so comfortable. The atmosphere is relaxing and the food was absolutely superb omg everything is cook to order and fresh, pina colda is fresh, i'm talking down to the homemade baked bread reminded me of the good old cooking i grew up on. I loved everything about this restaurant and i can't wait to go go back and take my boyfriend so he can experience some of my Belizean culture. Anybody that's visiting San Pedro please stop at Caroline's Cooking you will not be disappointed i promise!!!! :)

1  Thank Keraboo
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great, simple food, all made from scratch. Caroline is such a great hostess. We visted Carolines numerous times on our visit. When we return in the future, we' ll do it again!

2  Thank Kathy D