“Good Local Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Caroline's Cookin'

Caroline's Cookin'
Ranked #15 of 183 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean, Central American, International
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Caroline's Cookin' serves international fare all made from scratch. We are located on Coconut Drive right across the street from the San Pedro Airport next to the Sunbreeze Hotel. For breakfast our popular items are homemade pancakes and the island favorite huevos rancheros. For Lunch our popular items are fresh fish tacos which you could get mild, medium or spicy. Then for dinner our three favorite dishes are chicken, pork, fresh fish, shrimp, conch, and lobster served with your choice of curry, Jerk or Caribbean sauces with your choice of 2 out of our 9 delicious homemade side dishes. We look forward to having you come and visit! At Caroline's our customers are considered as family!
“Good Local Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had dinner at Caroline's twice during the week we were in San Pedro. The food is fresh and quite good. Caroline gave good suggestions and recommendations. She is is delightful and full of energy. Recommend for a good dining experience.

• Visited April 2013

Jersey
“Tasty food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Caroline's offers delicious and freshly prepared local dishes. She is both helpful and enthusiastic. I forgot my pocketbook hanging on the back of my chair. Caroline had it and not a thing was missing!
Lovely lady.

Visited April 2013
dobbs ferry
“Dinner with my 17 year old son”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was the best meal of the week for us. It's a small, charming location with a beautiful bar. Caroline is a friendly hostess who mixes potent drinks and makes helpful recommendations about the menu. I had amazing shrimp curry and my son had jerk chicken with the best roast potatoes he'd ever eaten

Visited March 2013
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Soul food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I first tried Caroline's cookin' about 5 years ago, at a bbq at Canuck's; then more bbq at the Road Kill. On a recent trip, last year, I enjoyed the greatest feast of the week, at her restaurant, while she sat at my table, made sure I had more food than I could handle, and inspired me with her thoughts about the meaninglessness of money. Caroline pours her soul into her cookin', as she does the rest of her life, and I always leave her meals with a stronger soul.

• Visited May 2012
New Jersey
“Friendly service and very good Belize-an home style cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

The service is awesome. The food is very good and looks like something you would have prepared for a special dinner in a local home. No pretense just affordable quality food prepared in peaceful atmosphere. If not for the load mouth Republican next to us that assumed that all other successful white people would be anti-Obama it was a perfect meal.

• Visited April 2013