“Great Place!”

Elvi's Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 196 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

You can't beat this place! Wonderful food and great local Belizian hospitality. We were there on Friday night when they have a wonderful buffet. This is a must when visiting Ambergris Caye...

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Our party of 13 was seated immediately in the rear party room which had AC. The rest of the dining area was cooled with fans. I had the curry and having had asian and indian curry before, I have to say this is best curry I've ever had. My mom had the Belizean taco which was made a Belizean fry jack instead of a tortilla. Great concept but the fry jack was a little oily/greasy. Otherwise everyone had a great meal, wonderful service and would definitely come back the next time in SP.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had lunch here after a dive and their Shrimp in curry sauce with coconut rice is the best meal I've had in San Pedro. I do wish they would had given me seconds though....;). Had a Belkin beer with it too....yummy! This place is right on middle street. It has sand floors and big turtle shells on the wall, very cool.
After that, go down the one way to the T, go right and stop at the chocolate store for an awesome chocolate chip cookie!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

When in Belize, you must have the stew chicken. We thought Elvi's would be a great place to have it, and did not disappoint. Fantastic friendly service also. Right in the heart of San Pedro, not to be missed.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

We went to elvi's and it was fantastic! We'd walked past earlier in the day and saw the menu and were so impressed we had to come back. So glad we did because it was delish! Great service, amazing food! Get the wasaviche- it is fusion and delish!