“Very tasty”

Elvi's Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 191 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stopped by for a late lunch and we were not disappointed! Cool atmosphere with the sand floor and the decor. Great service. The food was fresh and amazingly delicious! I had the Belizean fish tacos and they were to die for!! Reasonable pricing.

There are newer reviews for Elvi's Kitchen

Reviewed March 23, 2014

stopped there for a quick lunch. best stewed chicken with rice and cole slaw I ever had. in the middle of town, sand on the floor and a room with local artwork to look at while you wait for your food.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Downtown SP, varied menu, local art on the wall ... get the idea? Five in my family all ordered something different and it was ALL good.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had 3 different taco entrees and they were great! Would highly recommend going here. The floor is sand so be mindful there may be sand flies (my wife had bug bites when we got home). Wonderful staff, service and atmosphere.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Terrific place for lunch...my wife and I went two times. The mixed drinks were a real treat. We did not stray too far from the Belizean tacos. They were great. Especially fried jacks as the shell. Service was friendly and prices reasonable.