“Best food in town!”

Elvi's Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 191 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
“Best food in town!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I can't wait to go back to Elvi's Kitchen. I want to try everything in their menu. Everything I had was delicious. The service and atmosphere were also great. None of the other restaurants I tried compared to this one.

• Visited January 2014

Pleasanton, California
“Great Local Food in San Pedro”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is probably one of the largest restaurants in San Pedro and you most definitely should get reservations. I found the service great and food and ambience very good. Try the lobster chardonnay or lobster with roasted garlic and chipolte. It was great!

• Visited January 2014
New Haven, Connecticut
“Reality did not meet the hype”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We were continually told how great Elvi's was as we talked to people around town. But honestly, my husband and I were not impressed. Like most Belizean restaurants the wait time between courses is quite long but we were not too bothered about this. The food itself just did not meet the quality we had experienced at other restaurants around San Pedro. Both of our meals were ok and yet the prices were higher likely because of the hype. There are many other restaurants with better food and a much improved ambiance. We were glad we had cash on us so we could pay our check and leave quickly...

Visited December 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“Great Flavor”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hot-spot may be the only place in San Pedro that takes reservations. The food was really great, but the service was below average. With a line of people waiting for a table we waited over 30 minutes just to get the check. I had to hunt down the waitress myself. Very worth the visit.

Visited January 2014
Colchester, Connecticut
“Small portions”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I thought the food there was good, maybe above average. My husband was still hungry when we left. We walked around for a while checking out menus and finally gave in to this place because we were hungry. It took a long time for our food to come out, compared to the other places we went in Belize. He had chicken which I thought came out ok. I had a seafood salad, I thought that was very good. Prices were comparable to the area. Go to Waruguma!