“Still a good place to eat”
Review of Elvi's Kitchen

Elvi's Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 196 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Ate here 10 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it and it still is a good place to go. Friday is a Mayan buffet nite, which was quite tasty. I don't think you can go wrong on anything you order here, it is all quite tasty, the servers are very friendly and attentive, all in all well worth checking out.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We live in San Pedro and going to Elvi's is always a treat. The food is fresh and tasty. Service is great which is unusual here. We went there for our Christmas Eve dinner and the food, service and atmosphere were perfect.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Sandy floor, casual feel, excellent local fare. Don't miss Elvi's for a lunch or dinner when you visit San Pedro. Live music every night and dancing on the sand is encouraged. Drinks were so good I can't remember what I had.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We had rain or our first couple of days in San Pedro so decided to take a water taxi into town and treat ourselves to a nice dinner. Very nice atmosphere which felt like a nice night out with an Island feel with a sand floor. I had broiled garlic butter Lobster Tail and it was delicious and only about $25.00 US. My partner had the Caribbean Chicken (which I would order next time) and it was delicious! All white meat chicken stuffed with Chaya (basically spinach) and cheese with a wonderful fruit salsa. Worth a visit!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We had heard good things about Elvi's before we arrived and we weren't dissapointed. Our food was soooo good we went back a second time and I got what my wife got the first time. It's always a good sign when there are as many locals eating in a restaurant as tourists. Can't wait to go back.