“Living in Kama Lounge was Wonderful Experience!!!”
Review of Kama Lounge & Bistro Bar - CLOSED

Kama Lounge & Bistro Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to KAMA Lounge! We are the only beachfront, highly ranked FINE DINING restaurant located north of the bridge. Enjoy the view of the water in the afternoon or appreciate the breeze under the moonlight in the evening, KAMA provides it all. Our expansive menu will suit any occasion from drinks and elegant appetizers to anniversary dinners. We specialize in private parties, weddings, receptions or cater to any occasion for parties of 200 plus. KAMA has an extensive vegetarian menu available as well. Our friendly staff and exciting atmosphere await your arrival!
Reviewed April 9, 2014

First of all, I must say I was really impressed with their friendly and supportive staff. They are very accommodating as they made our vacation even more enjoyable. 101 thanks to their housekeeping service staff as they made our experience very amazing. And the view from the balcony of condos was really breathtaking and unforgettable. I wanna go once again. The lodging is accessed within short drive from the hustles and bustles of the city. Here, I knew the real meaning of tranquility. The view of Belizean coast was really very amazing. I decided to go back at Kama Lounge and stay there.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

This was a pleasant surprise. My wife and I were exploring North Ambergris and found a lovely little lounge on the beach with the atmosphere most lounges wish they had. "Free Up Yourself" All you want to do is free your self and this is the place Alexandra and her Sister have found solid employees in Marlon and the girls behind the bar. Take your Spouse and enjoy the Viper Shots and the Hookas. Have a relaxing and enlightening time at Kama.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I recently stayed at Kama lounge with a prepaid expedition. I mus say the voyage getting there was not so great and I was forgotten at the airport for over an hour. Once the Taxi person named John picked me up it was an awesome experience first on the inland where I took a Mayan Ruin Tour @ Atun Ha Tour and ate from local people as well as submersed in some culture. After a three hour boat ride I finally reached San Pedro for the eve of my birthday. I was picked up once more by a taxi that took me to the Lounge. The ride to the lounge was interesting, dark and remote, but once you see the beauty in the grounds you will adore the scenery. As a courtesy management upgraded me to a two bedroom Beachfront condo for two nights then I was relocated to a unit in need of great repair that ended up flooding my third night stay after I returned to my unit. The owners avoided me at the bar because they were busy mingling with other guests. I ended up having to mop up and clean the unit mysel and after some concern from the other property mangers they sent a worker to assist me in my emergency and notified me that even though it is not their mess they were willing to assist to allow the rest of my stay to be enjoyed. The unit was more in a village type of ordeal and they had me relocated exactly beside a construction site where Sewage work was being done . Not once did Kamalounge management come to check on me after multiple complaints but the STAFF was very accommodating, helpful and also friendly. If it was not for the maintenance staff or the Kitchen staff I would not have anyone to talk too. You only have use of the WIFI on the lounge grounds not in your rooms and the rooms are not equip with telephones for you to dial locally. I suggest you find a way to talk to the locals yourself and not through management as they can cross communication ties with other adventures you may have booked. For instance I obtained my PADI scuba certification that was almost ruined by one of the owners saying I did not study the video....this was false information and could have cost me my certification while staying in Belize. On the up note the people, food and experiences make Belize, San Pedro an awesome place to go. I would suggest doing a lot of research on where you stay to make your vacation even more ample. The STAFF was awesome but not so much the MANAGEMENT. I was out and about most of the time so the feeling did not bother me as much but as someone who prepaid a year in advance with constant communication with the owner, I would have expected a seamless stay, unfortunately that was not the case. I adore the Staff for making me feel like a person and teaching me a bit about the various cultures of Belize- that was the reason for my stay in the first place. Big shouts out to Pam, Marlon and Will for being around and assisting me greatly during my stay.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The staff at Kama Lounge was incredibly accommodating and went above and beyond to ensure our vacation was top notch. Many thanks to Pam for her generosity and her commitment to her guest's vacation experience. The lodging consisted of condos located on the coast with a beautiful view. It is located within a short drive of the city, but far enough away to meet the tranquility only the Belizean coast offers. We will definitely be back and encourage all to stay at Kama Lounge. Belize This!!!

KamaIn, Manager at Kama Lounge & Bistro Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Cabronica,
We thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and your family. We appreciate your time and the energy you have taken to write a non biased review .You were a breath of fresh air and do hope you Kama back soon...

The Management and Staff of Kama Lounge

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed at Kama Lounge (they housed us in a beachside condo right next to the restaurant) this February and it was amazing. The setting in the lounge is beautiful, the ocean breeze and draped outdoor curtains, the comfortable lounge seating, the sand floor and most of all the very friendly service were really wonderful. Breakfast was served every day and it was great. We ate at the restaurant several times and the food was very good! They offered lots of amenities and used their knowledge and connections to find us all kinds of fun things to do. I highly recommend anyone considering renting a condo through them or staying there to do so!