“yummy flavors”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
“yummy flavors”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after a day of diving. The flavors were very tasty. I don't know much about Jamaican cooking but I will be sure to try again. It was the end of the day and the chicken was a but dry from being on the grill for a while. But the sauce to dip it in made up for it.

Visited June 2014

“Jerk Chicken is the best”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Rode by on bicycles and stopped to check it out because the grill out front was smelling heavenly. The looks are a little deceiving but the food is awesome. Robin's jerk chicken is the best I've had. It is not so hot that you don't know what you are eating. It is the perfect blend of flavors. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Robin sat at our table and we had a nice chat. Both he and is wife are very friendly.

Visited June 2014
“Finger Licking Good”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We picked up Robin's to go for lunch. What a bargain! $36 for 3 chicken meals or $6 USD per plate. The chicken had a great bite to it, and the BBQ sauce balanced it out perfectly. The meat fell off the bone. It's was great. Served with slaw and rice and beans. They serve chicken and fish at night. This was one of the better meals that we have had on the island!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank TexasFishingGirl
Chantilly, Virginia
“Robins ripoff”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We came to robins after reading these reviews.. We were very excited and me and my 2 daughters and wife very hungry, ordered The highly touted jerk chicken, first the place was filthy then the chicken was very dried out and a small portion of precooked chicken, reheated. Then hit with the bill $35 US??? This is a rundown roadside shack? How could it cost $35? Then she did not have any change and I ended up paying $40. I wasn't going to write a review until I found out she deliberately over charged us as the chicken is normally priced at $4??? I guess the sodas we had were $6 each? She will not fool me twice!

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Greg729
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“AWESOME!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I had passed this place on my way to the resort where I was staying, so I had to check it out! WARNING_GOING THERE ON THE EFFECTS ODF A DOOBIE COULD MAKE YOU BUY 2 OR 3 JERK CHICKENS!!! Thats how good it is!! And it is a real deal for the $$!

• Visited April 2014