“Yummy!!”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We went to Robin's Kitchen after we heard great reviews from people staying at our hotel. We got there and sat for awhile. The wait was about 15 minutes because they had just opened back up for dinner. We watched them prepare the chicken fresh on the bbq grill and we took our plates to go back to our hotel room. The food was sooooo delicious!! I don't know what type of sauce they used on that chicken but I was def licking my fingers! Its also an excellent price for a full meal.

There are newer reviews for Robin's Kitchen

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We got the half fish and chicken plates. I really wish that we had gotten all jerk chicken. It was the best chicken I've ever had. The sides were whatever but I didn't care, I just wanted more chicken! We had gotten our food to-go, had we ate at the restaurant I would have ordered a 2nd serving of chicken.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

John the owners son made us feel very welcome, the freshly grilled chicken was not ready when we arrived so we ran some errands in town and then returned for a delicious lunch of chicken ,rice and beans, fried plantains, coleslaw.
Good food at great prices.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is the best "jerk" chicken I've ever had. Bar none. It comes with a couple of sides which vary. Sometimes he has fish, too, but it's a pretty laid back place. Basically, he has what he has. One time we were there, we got the last chickens and he told the next folks it would be an hour. We called in to reserve our food and then went and picked it up. There's not much of a place to eat there, and the mosquitoes are awful if you're there during mosquito season. You will not believe how cheap this meal is. What a nice break from most of the other over-priced choices.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stopped one night had the chicken and the fish. Great flavor. The whole dish was well prepared. It is south of the city and you eat outside, bring your bug spray, but it is a must place to eat on your visit.