“nice place for dine out”

El Divino Caribbean Steakhouse & Martini Bar
Ranked #54 of 191 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 26, 2014

A bit pricey but the food was great, service was good also. I loved their martinis. Try their seafood.

There are newer reviews for El Divino Caribbean Steakhouse & Martini Bar

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The food was good. My wife had the wedge salad and loved it. I had the stuffed tenderloin. If you've only eaten pork in the U.S. you are in for a surprise. The pork is fattier (tastier) and the flavor of the pork is far more pronounced. The decor is very nice, the prices are a bit high and the staff is rather aloof. We would not return, but I'm not sorry we went.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Average good - the four of us had 3 burgers and ceviche. All were good but nothing outstanding. The margaritas were very good - the rum punch was average.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Fantastic seafood! The ceviche was the best ever. The small was a good sized soup bowl, the medium was a huge oval platter and the waiter said the large was a big as the table. The small worked for me!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Seems I say this about everywhere I went on San Pedro, but again, it was the staff that made El Divino wonderful. We visited several times and each time was just great. Manuel, who usually works the restaurant, but we met at the bar, is a great server. He has lots of jokes, stories, and is able to help with just about anything. The seafood ceviche is simply amazing, we ordered it 3 times. Portions are large and we had a hard time finishing everything we ordered. A must if you are in San Pedro.