“Deep tissue great for injury - great location”

Ocean Essence Day Spa
San Pedro, Belize, Belize
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deep tissue great for injury - great location”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Crossfit left me with sore shoulders (lactic acid im told) and Rachels deep tissue massage left me in tears it was so good. Yes, the good pain, the sort you want because you KNOW its squishing those nasty knots out. And what is better, when id had enough of the pressure, i tapped out and said enough for the day and she continued at half strength and the rest of the massage was pure bliss. Will be going back again for sure! Thanks Rachel. :)

Visited March 2014

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Rachel”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I received a relaxing massage from Rachel outside on the dock. The experience was great. All you could hear was the relaxing sounds of the water... The smells from the oils were very relaxing & my skin felt amazing afterwards... I also met Tiffany who was very nice & the owner who dropped me off & recommended some additional activities on the island.

Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent massage...excellent location!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I went in for two services, a deep tissue massage and a facial. Tiffany provided a wonderful, relaxing experience, seemlessly integrating the facial into just the right portion of the massage. Two hours of breezy bliss!

Central Michingan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“The best masssage of my life!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I opted for Ocean Essence because it offered the choice of open air or inside massages. Some of the beach spas only offer open air. The inside room is not some stuffy air conditioned room. It has lots of windows and you still get all the benefits of the ocean breezes. I've been getting deep tissue massage bi-weekly for years and try to continue the therapy when I travel. Without a doubt, Sherlette gave the best deep tissue massage of my life. It was extraordinary! If you just want a relaxing Swedish massage, hot stone or sea shell, those are also offered along with facials, manicures, pedicures and various body treatments. This is not a fancy snobby spa. It's basic, clean and has a very professional staff. It also has some of the best prices compared to other spas.

Kamloops, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“soooooooooo relaxing.”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Possibly one of the most relaxing experiences I've ever had. After a quick shower in the tasteful albeit small bathroom, I put on my first ever sarong and headed to the massage table. I will admit a bit of discomfort wearing a sarong as I am a 6'2" guy, but when in rome... Rachel, my wonderful masseuse, helped me forget about everything in a matter of minutes. First, the whole atmosphere was relaxing. Out on a pier, gentle ocean breeze, the sound of the water immediately underneath, all quite relaxing. Then Rachel put her hands to work, and I swear I was in a different state of consciousness within minutes. Finding every knot, even ones I didn't know I had, I dozed into a state of bliss for most of the hour. The combination of an amazing massage and the breeze blowing off the Caribbean were exactly what I needed to make an already easy going vacation absolutely perfect. Yes, there are less expensive spas on the island, but this was worth every penny. I most certainly will return next time I am back in San Pedro. The wonderful staff, amazing setting, and non rushed service were outright fantastic.

1 Thank Pandrol