“A very relaxing massage on the dock from Behla”

Ocean Essence Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 12 years experience the original over water day spa in San Pedro . We pride as being the number one spa on trip advisor and have all certified and well experienced massesuse
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had never received a massage outside (let alone on a dock looking down at the water), but it was a wonderful experience. Behla was recommended to me and she did not disappoint. She was respectful of my injured shoulder and neck and yet still applied some deep pressure in a thoughtful and careful way. Great massage, great location (although it can be challenging to find -- go slightly past Xanadu and take a left or go through Xanadu, take a right and walk along the beach) and it was well worth the $65 USD/hour price.

All reviews
"flor"
"massaged"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a beautiful setting on the water overlooking the sea. The massage was the best I have had since I was here over a year ago. Awesome !!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had booked an hour at the Ocean Essence Day Spa while I was on vacation and convinced my husband to come as well. Belhea and Tiffany took care of us!! Oh my gosh it was the best massage I have had in quite a while. The weather was not very pleasant but they made up for it. We both had swedish full body massages and what an excellent job they did. I was so relaxed and all my knots were gone and if I had stayed longer I would have gone again. Excellent job and I would recommend this to anyone who wants an hour of bliss!!
Thank you.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I walked in for a massage and they took me right away. It was a great massage and Belha didn't waste time trying to talk to me or ask questions about our vacation which was fine with me. I felt great aftewards and not not sore like I sometimes get when the therapist pushes too hard. It was worth the $65 for 75 minutes.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had the most relaxing massage ever. Belle had the hands of an angel. It is extremly relaxing to be able to look down and see the water below and hear the sea lap on the pier while the gentle breeze blows.
My mother in law had a massage by Tiffany, and she could not stop saying how wonderful it was. If you come here to relax be sure and visit this bit of heaven.