“Very cool place to hang out”

Fido's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #34 of 201 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: American, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved Fidos bar. I went there twice while I was in San Pedro and they always had the NBA finals on as well as the drinks flowing. The live music was excellent and they played many american classics as well as island tune. Our waiter/bartender was Kristian and he is positively one of the best employees on the island im sure of it. Also a plus is the water taxi docks are very close which is very convenient aswell as the beautiful views of the caribbean sea.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great menu, great selection! I had lunch here and my food came out quick and delicious! We sat out on the deck where we had a great view of the ocean and wonderful breeze.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

A fun joint that we stopped in to wait for our boat back to the resort. We always made time to stop and have a drink here and do some people watching. It's right on the beach and by most boat pick-ups and drop-offs.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stopped in here for a quick drink before heading to dinner. Drinks were strong and well made. We had the jalapeño poppers and they were very good. Service to friendly but slow.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Reminds me of beach bars that you find in Florida. I think almost all restaurants in Belize are over priced, they charge foreigners more than locals. My brother and I came here after diving for lunch and we had the ceviche which was really good as well as the whole snapper. We also had some beers which made for an awesome nap in the hammock afterward!!

they have a stage for bands and I'm sure it's pretty lively at night!