“Quiet and cozy condo to chill out in”
other travelers have booked this property
Don't miss the views from the top deck of the building The pool from the back of the condo
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Don't miss the views from the top deck of the building
The pool from the back of the condo
U Kitchen with eat in bar
View from the Western Caribbean
Time for a refresher
Main living area
One of two bathrooms
Second of two bathrooms
Walk in shower view
Bedroom with queen bed and mahogany closets
Ready to board Tropic Air
Approach to San Pedro Town
Getting ready to ride bikes
Pool is located between the 2 buildings and behind the hedge
Fun day of deep sea fishing
Fresh coconut milk on the beach
Go Fish Belize boats and office 2 minutes north of our condo
Love sailing
Lagoon side, local fishermen
Caribbean side deep sea fishing catch of the day.  These pictures taken on the way to dinner.
More of the fresh catch
More pictures of the fresh catch
Coconut Bocce Ball in front of our condo with neighbors and renters
Bocce Ball,Seven Seas dock where you can be picked up and dropped off for sea activities
NFL Playoffs 2011 with the neighbors
Sunset from the rooftop overlooking the lagoon in the back
Our morning walk
Boca Del Rio park just north of our condo, toll bridge to north island in the background
Eating lunch in, lobster and red beans
Our pool is maintained every day
Fresh Coconut Juice in front of our condo
Local selling table runners and blankets on the beach
Snorkeling in Hol Chan Marine Preserve
Deep Sea Turtle
Star Fish
The fish under our snorkeling boat
Downtown San Pedro
Deep Sea Fishing
Fresh Ceviche from our catch (our Belize guide is pictured)
A favorite stop north of the bridge
Sign on the Palapa Bar
Good place to eat north of the bridge
And yes, real Croc's
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 37 reviews

Reviews from our community

loverofka...
Calgary, Alberta
“Quiet and cozy condo to chill out in”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at #9 Oasis del Caribe in November 2012. Jan, the owner, was very efficient and easy to book with. The condo itself although small, offers every necessity for a lovely stay. The wrap around covered balcony offers views over the ocean (slightly obscured by the palm trees) and swimming pool. There is a washer/dryer in the main bedroom which, in our opinion, is a big plus as we like to travel light. You cannot drink the water but a water cooler (hot/cold) is provided and the best place to purchase water bottles (B$4) was at the lovely bakery, Casa Pan Dulce (5 min walk) if you don't mind carrying the bottle! The two bikes provided were put to great use - cycling along the beach is best. Despite being at the quieter end, it is a pleasant walk along the beach to reach the main streets of San Pedro with its shops and restaurants.

We were unable to use the wi-fi (password not recognized) but was able to use wi-fi provided by the majority of restaurants so it didn't become a huge issue.

Would recommend a special night out at the Hidden Treasure Restaurant (they will pick up/drop off). The food is great and the ambience perfect.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Balcony and laundry facilities
Liked least: Not having internet
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
Dec 31, 2012
Thank you for your kind review and I'm happy you had a great stay. We have had intermittent issues with the WiFi and have Gloria's contact information should this occur from time to time. I apologize for that and for future guests, contacting Gloria (or me directly), we will get it corrected within a short period of time.
CA
Reviewed July 23, 2012 for a stay in June 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
Jul 23, 2012
Thank you for your kind review and I am thrilled you had a great time! I do apologize for the internet issue and am following up as to why that happened. The contact number for Gloria is our main person for any questions or issues you have during your stay. She would be the person to help resolve this issue and if she couldn't she would contact me for assistance. I will be sure to add specifically internet problems to our notes for renters as it is quite an inconvenience for most these days not to have access to the internet. I do know the Beernet you are talking about. It's a great place to have a beer and watch the people along the beach. Very fun and social!

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We love to hear about the things you did and the fun you had!
patjohan
San Bernardino, California
“Ideal Location for divers”
Reviewed July 11, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Okay, I'm not Greg; I'm his mother-in-law. Greg & my daughter, Cynthia, were kind enough to invite me to share a week with them on Ambergris Caye. They are both scuba divers and the condo was ideally located near dive shops. Everything is in walking distance. Condo was very clean and had all the amenities one could hope for - washer & dryer, modern kitchen appliances (including full size range & refrigerator, hair dryers, beach towels, cleaning supplies, etc. The only think I personally missed was a place to hang my newly purchased hammock.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View, location
Liked least: No hammock
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Rockford IL

Reviewed June 16, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing