“Great service and food” 5 of 5 bubbles

My Secret Deli
Ranked #33 of 184 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
East Helena, Montana
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Also recommended by the locals - and I can see why. Everyone had a great lunch, the quesadillas were great and the smoothies were the best we had in Ambergris, super service and reasonable prices.

Visited July 2014

Houston, Texas, United States
“Great small hidden spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We were here for a friend's wedding and there were 4 of us about to charter a boat..my husband and I were looking for a quick spot to grab some food....Our captain told us about this spot and we went in, both had the grilled chicken of the day....it came with some coconut rice and some potato salad. It was so delicious! I could eat here every day. It's a lite hot inside, no AC...But you could sit outside if there's room. We had 2 random guys sitting with us at our table, watching the soccer game. Very sweet girls working in the kitchen as well. The main chef, a man with a pony tail was in charge and seemed nice!

Laramie
“Great value, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

The food was excellent (best value in San Pedro) and the staff was extremely friendly. Even had the business owner come outside to check on us. Asked how the fries were, we told him they were great. He said he worried because they seemed a bit greasy. They were great. He brought us out a fresh plate of fries anyway, which the teenage boy with us appreciated. We will be going again. Thank you very much.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
New York
“Best chicken!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

This place is very small and is on a side street, off the main street. I read about this place and I decided to take my family. Although they have a diverse menu, the chicken was recommended. What the place lacked in atmosphere, although the owner looks like Che Guevara, it made up in the food and the price. It was the best chicken dish i ever ate, along with wonderful sides and beer. After this wonderful meal, I was ready to join Che in the revolution.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Manny B
San Pedro, Belize
“Delicious Local Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Just wonderful local food, and the daily specials are always wonderful. Some of the best salads I've had in San Pedro! Located on a small side street, it's hard to find, and I wish the outdoor seating wasn't on the street, but My Secret Deli is definitely worth the stop!

Visited May 2014