“The secret is out and this place is delicious!!!”
Review of My Secret Deli

My Secret Deli
Ranked #32 of 185 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Mexican
Dallas, Texas
“The secret is out and this place is delicious!!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We visited my secret deli yesterday and it was amazing! The staff is nice, the servers are kind and the food is the best meal I've had in San Pedro! I ordered the shrimp quesadilla and everything about it was wonderful. The owner also came to thank us for joining them. It's worth the trip, you will not be disappointed. Enjoy! :)

3 Thank CloudTenReviews

Durango, Colorado
“Best meal bargain in San Pedro”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

After passing by this place about a hundred times we finally stopped. The place is right on the street and appears cramped, don't be fooled. The menu is diverse, the portions of food are huge, and it's some great tasting stuff with a local flare. The meal prices are amazingly low for what you get. Please stop and try it. We were glad we finally did and only regret we didn't stop sooner.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank oshark
Chicago, Illinois
“great value”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The chicken dinner was possibly the best value I had during my stay in Belize. The deli was close to our hotel, so we got takeaway and I had a large chicken dinner for something like 8 USD with a couple sides. It took a little while but we had beers while we were waiting so cannot ask for more than that.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank george h
“GO VISIT OSCAR!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

The secret deli is super AWESOME. Everything anyone on here says about Oscar is true, he truly cares about his customer, local or visitor. Breakfast for two, a Belizean and Mexican breakfast with two coffees was like $12 US and it is all fresh ingredients....we are going there in a few minutes for dinner and a quick bite....to find this place, it's around the corner from police station.

Longmont, Colorado
“.Good food”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Excellent food. this is where the locals tell you to go..cheap prices. sit outside..we had chicken fajitas

Visited May 2014