“Wow!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Sudbury
“Wow!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Oscar , his wife and staff are excellent hosts. The kitchen staff are fantastic cooks. We frequented this restaurant often during our stay. The food is superb, plentiful and excellent value. The atmosphere is so friendly and kind. Thank you for your great service.

• Visited February 2014

Dittmer
“Best Breakfast on the Island”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a great breakfast at a really good price, you must eat at My Secret Deli. The food is delicious, the owner is a wonderful person and the price is incredible. I highly recommend the watermelon juice, the hash browns (some of the best I have ever had in my life) and the fried jacks with honey are sublime. I just can't say enough good things about the food. The owner, Oscar, is one of the nicest persons we met on the island and so very generous with his time. He is a wonderful person. We will be eating all our breakfasts there when we return. Do yourself a favor and stop in for a meal. You will be thankful that you did.

Visited March 2014
Erie, Colorado
“Perfect for take out”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

My Secret Deli was recommended to us by locals. We ordered chicken fajitas for take out and they we're delicious and very reasonably priced. The people working there were very friendly too.

Seattle, Washington
“Yummy food!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Delicious, authentic food! My boyfriend said this was the best place for rice and beans out of all the places we ate. Expect to wait a bit, but the food was delicious and inexpensive. We found this on one of the last days and were sad we hadn't found it earlier!

Visited March 2014
Chicago, IL
“What's Not A Secret: How AMAZING This Place Is!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We are big foodies. During our 9-day stay on Ambergris Caye, there are only 2 restaurants we ate at twice; this was one of them.

I can't say enough good things about this place. It's small and a little hard to find, but it is SO worth seeking out. The food is delicious. The fried chicken--which was a lunch special the first time we went--is the best I've ever had in my life, and I was raised in the deep south.

Everything else is also delicious: the quesadillas, the fajitas, the stewed chicken, the pineapple smoothies (OH MY GOD), and even the BLT sandwiches!

Aside from the food being authentic and GREAT, the atmosphere is also very good. This place was noticeably clean. That's not to say that other places weren't, but I remember thinking "this is really, really clean for such a small and casual space."

The service is also very good, especially the graciousness of the owner (just look for the guy who resembles Che).

Finally, it is CHEAP. We paid $10 US for sandwiches, drinks, and fries for two.

One of my favorite finds in San Pedro!

• Visited March 2014